Monday, April 1, 2013

Day 2 loading

OMG this is not what you think its cracked up to be in the fun aspect! I am miserably full and that's what we want! I have ate everything that wasn't nailed down and I'm in a jelly bean comma! Tomorrow I start to feel normal again. Excited to see my loss the following day! My girls of course had to eat or try my food so a good session of tooth brushing for all of us and this Mom is off to bed shortly because not only does phase 2 start but back to the gym after a three day siesta and food comma for the last two! Made sure I had all my Omni staples on hand tonight and order me a few for stock. I do NOT want to run out of charge or Omni four! Omni and charge are essential for phase 2 and fiber and more sure does help keep things going! I ALWAYS have nite lite on hand so that's a no brainer in this house. Nite lite is huge for any mom but helps with tissue repair for those who lift weights or are healing. I simply love that when I get woke up in the middle of the night for the potty or kids I can go right back to bed and I get good sleep and don't wake up drowsy. You need to play with your dose though to find what works best for you!! Not to mention you burn more calories in 90mins than you do all day! Who doesn't want to lose weight while you sleep?! So that's my fav 5~ and I have blood sugar issues (hypoglycemia) so I take extra enhancers while on p2 because it keeps my blood sugars level. ok, so that's enough education for today, my brain is in a sugar comma and food fog! I'll check in tomorrow with my loading gain!! https://www.omnitrition.com/findthenewyou

No comments:

Post a Comment