Friday, April 5, 2013

P2D4. Emotional Day.

My day was extremely emotional today. I woke up crabby at my husband and my girls decided to not listen to a thing I said today. We made it to the gym together dropped the girls at day care and went to water aerobics. For some reason this older lady started yelling at me because I said I wasn't use to eating fish out here and it seemed to have a muddy taste. I'm not sure why but this lady is not nice to me and everything I say she bites my head off. She actually brought tears to my eyes but I wasn't letting her see. Anyhow I let it roll off my shoulders and went on my day. I ate my apple when we got home while the girls enjoyed McDonalds (a treat for them) and Donny had lunch too. Double checked Donny was set for lunch for work and then made mine. Chicken strips left from the batch I made yesterday with spinach cucumber and tomato salad. I ran to Walmart to get a gift for our nephew (my brothers Mikes, girlfriends boy) and my kids were awful, it was a chaotic filled trip that had me in tears after. Its kind of a long story and as everyone know Walmart is flat out irritating place at times, well it was triple the stress it typically is. I left there exhausted. I came home to crying kids and made dinner, dinner pretty much sucked I over cooked it over seasoned it and my cabbage was gross. I choked it down and then made a baked apple with sauce. basically I took an apple pealed it, cut it up and then took a wasa cracker made into crumbs then added water till gooey and sweetenwd it with stevia. I put vanilla crème stevia drops and cinnamon on my apples and poured the goo on top and baked it till done like apple pie filling type of a thing. It was yummy and now I'm drinking water and so tired of hearing Mommy and crying, I seriously want to cry. Gracie is in her room crying and having a 3yrold fit for about a hour now. I have my count down going till nite lite and can't wait till tomorrow is a new day. I'm voiding out the world right  now so I can get my day down in my blog. My mouth is really hurting today and my back seemed to bother me more today than usual I wonder if the weather is going to change again.  Well here's a pic of my sauced apple stuff and I really need to get going cause Gracie is going to drive me to the funny farm. Tomorrow is a new day!
https://www.omnitrition.com/findthenewyou
https://www.facebook.com/FindTheNewYouWithOmnitrition?ref=hl
 

No comments:

Post a Comment