Sunday, March 31, 2013

READY, Set, Go!...

First, let me say Happy Easter to all! Woke up to very excited little girls who did not like that Mom had to step on the scale before they could rush downstairs to see all the goodies. Got my start weight wrote down just in time to be drug down the stairs. In between the egg hunt and opening candy I slipped in to get my first set of drops from the fridge. Its no longer necessary to keep them in the fridge. I prefer to because I feel like they stay more potent longer. Personal preference is all. Anyways Easter is a Great day to load. Loading is where you eat and stay full all day so the drops find your fat stores. Ummm Its not near as much fun as you think and although good days, it also sucks that your miserable on a Holiday. I did my best and ate and ate and ate and I'm freaking still eating. But it is important the more the better for losses. I feel like I am a glutton and going to hell on a rather holy holiday but all for the good of my health and Omni journey! So my last set of drops is coming soon and off to bed with a full belly! See you all tomorrow for another long day of gorging! I planned so I don't have a whole lot of leftovers so tomorrow the fridge gets emptied and resupplied with health food the following day so there is not temptations! Good Night all!
https://www.omnitrition.com/findthenewyou
https://www.facebook.com/FindTheNewYouWithOmnitrition?ref=hl

1 comment:

  1. I feel like I am a glutton and going to hell on a rather holy holiday but all for the good of my health and Omni journey! So my last set of drops is coming soon and off to bed with a full belly! See you all tomorrow for another long day of gorging Matthew Gates

    ReplyDelete