Wednesday, April 3, 2013

P2 day 2

Yahoooo! Whoosh.. 10.2lbs gone today! I'm down 1.8lbs since I had a 8lbs gain loading! I know it will not look like that number tomorrow but know all my damage I did while loading is gone plus some on the very first day makes me very very happy. Last time it took me 3 days to be on the plus side. Hoping that my break and activity increase will make a bigger impact this round! I have a dentist appointment today for a re do on a root canal that got infected. To most people it does not sound fun but the constant whining from Gracie (my youngest 3yrs old) is totally driving me up a tree! Not to mention she is a HUGE Momma's girl. I cannot wait to get the heck out of here so I don't have to hear any more "Mom" I also have a bad sinus head ache today. The trees are starting to bud and whatever it is in the air is killing me. Zertc D to the rescue to breathe at the dentist but my head is still pounding and Gracie is making it worse. I am very much looking forward to some laughing gas today. Only a Mom can appreciate going to the dentist for a root canal redo! I had my apple and lots of water. I have an apt at 11 so I am going to eat a early lunch right now fast so I don't get super hungry or light headed. Will touch back again today!
https://www.omnitrition.com/findthenewyou
Well, hello again! Made it through the root canal and just finished dinner. I was rather hungry from 3-4 so drank some Thermo Java and took two extra enhancers. It seemed to help. I needed to take some pain medication after my root canal. Trying to avoid it but was rather tender and of course I planned steak for tonight! 4oz of lean sirloin tied with cooking string tight and seasoned liberally and grilled with a small salad. It was rather good! I watched my husband eat a BIG steak and salad with ranch and my girls eat cheesy tatters. I was really wanting to take a bite off their plate but I refrained and stayed strong. I just finished my bowl of sliced strawberries (9) and put some vanilla crème stevia on top of them. They were mighty tasty! Its 7pm and I am on the 3hr count down for nite lite! Family trip in the am to the gym! Going to enjoy a water aerobics class while Donny runs his ass off on a treadmill and the girls get some social interaction in the day care! I really enjoy doing this for myself and having sometime to myself. Tomorrow I plan on pushing myself a little more. Here's a picture of Dinner. ITs dried onions on top for a little crunch. the flash really made them stand out.
After reading through my blog I forgot to mention a very important thing I think should be said. Before starting any diet routine you should always check with you Dr. if you have any health concerns or issues. If this diet isn't for you Omni does have other options that are less strict and don't involve restricting your calorie intake.

No comments:

Post a Comment