Sunday, April 7, 2013

A mental break through!

I toughed it out and this morning I woke up to my monthly visitor! Aunt flow graced us with her presents and I'm relieved cause it was very difficult but now I know why! .6 loss yesterday and no loss today. That is common though with your period. So, I actually feel pretty good now and know I wasn't going crazy my exhaustion and lower loss were not a fluke. So, I tried on a tight pair of jeans to see and they fit good! So I am now excited to continue! I know I can do this. Today is day 5 on p2 and its going pretty good I have a 12.4lbs loss and after loading weight down 2.4lbs considering the circumstances all good. I am going to do a short round I think so I can fit in a 3wk p3 prior to vacation. We will see though, I like that I don't have to stop and can chose how I do it. Taking my girls to the circus at 2today. Enjoying shrimp and salad for lunch. I will touch base later. Just when I'm ready to give up, Omni is there showing me results, I love Omni products. Its not easy but if you follow through you will get the results you want! I will report later. <3
 
Enjoyed a scam artist circus today with my kids, watched everyone eating popcorn and cotton candy and it didn't bother me at all. Especially for the price they wanted. Took an apple with me and ate it on my way home. Went to the store to get dill weed and other stuff. Got home and grabbed celery seed instead. I used basil instead of dill and it wasn't too bad. Made veal meatball and tomato basil soup with p2 veggies. 4oz fire roasted tomatoes, 2oz tomato sauce, 2oz onion, 4oz knappa cabbage chopped, 2oz basil (spinach), 2oz chopped asparagus, 2 garlic cloves grated and tbs of dill weed and 1lb of ground veal made into 16 balls (seasoned with grated garlic clove chopped onion 4 crushed wasa crackers and baked for 10mins) 4 meatballs and 1/4 the weight of broth serves 4.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment