Thursday, April 4, 2013

P2D3~ Body is adjusting to the diet..

I woke up this morning feeling tired and my mouth was sore. I had some troubles weighing today, typically I visit the bathroom for my morning deposit to the porcelain god, then weight myself. However my body isn't use to this way of eating yet. I didn't have time to wait for the my business to happen shall I say. I had a 1lbs loss when I stepped on the scale the first time. I then took my meds and drank a cup of Thermo Java and what do you know I had to visit the potty as my girls would say. So I weighed myself again after my deed and I had a 2lbs loss. I'm not sure if I lost more than that since I drank my Omni 4 and meds and cup of java so I will chalk it up for a 2lbs loss and leave room for a good day tomorrow I guess. Either way I'm a happy camper so far. For a total of 12.2lbs loss so I sit at 3.2lbs loss after my loading weight! My body is adjusting to the routine and diet and my headaches are gone from detox. (they were mild on day one and pretty bad on day 2) I'm starting to feel my energy level coming up but wore out easy. I over did it a bit. Time for a nap soon! (maybe)
I ate my apple on my way to the gym and enjoyed an water aerobics class (skipped the steam room today because I worry about stalling) and then made lunch. I'm quite full right now. I made chicken wraps with lettuce. I "brown" (well steam cause water instead of oil) Tyson ground chicken and add Brags amino acids (soy sauce substitute with 900 and some less mg of sodium) and daikon radish 4oz & 4oz of knappa cabbage. Grated one garlic clove, a little dry ginger and dried onion. Makes 4 servings and eat on 2oz of lettuce leaves (prefer butter lettuce). I drizzle seracha sauce (sweetened with stevia) on top to give it a sweet kick! and break up a wasa cracker and crumble on top for a crunch. This is my favorite P2 meal. Donny doesn't care for it because I think I make it too much.  Elizabeth loves this minus the hot sauce. I get sick of boring chicken salad or shrimp salads. Tonight I haven't decided what I'm going to make I'll see what mood I'm in. I'll check back in later..
https://www.omnitrition.com/findthenewyou
Ok, so I had a very good dinner and would love to eat it again. (Like right now) but I'm having another glass of water. Got some bad news about a family member today and I've always been a stress eater. I would love to resort to enjoying Greys anatomy (new episode tonight and I'm excited to watch) with a night snack but again I will refrain. I am looking forward to getting my girls to sleep they are full of mischief today. I was sitting in a recliner doing some work online when Gracie came up to me with a tube of lotion and in my not paying attention mom zone told her yes with out thinking. She asked me if she could rub lotion on my feet. With out a care in the world I let her and Liz joined in and here I was enjoying a wonderful foot rub with a ton of lotions. The it dawned on me OH shit its not the right kind of lotion..infact its no P2 even close..I ran up stairs and washed it off but can feel that some of it definitely soaked in. I'm worried but hoping I really don't stall because of it. :-( with that said at the same time if I do I know why and will correct it and work past it. :-/ I'm not going to let it discourage me though cause it doesn't mean it will stall me. I made the chicken strips from the P2 files on Omni Rocks for dinner tonight (very very good) with a side salad Here's my pictures.

Above is 4oz of salad. It a lot more than you think it is!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment