Monday, April 8, 2013

Energy rebounding!

My Energy is rebounding but I'm taking a day off from the gym today. I didn't feel up to the task so I was lazy. I hate when people make excuses for not doing things, like I don't feel good, my head aches. Its one thing if its the reason but today I'm not giving excuses I'm plain old being lazy. I'm going to kick it in gear in a bit and get my girls rooms whipped up later. I thought I gained 1lb this morning and was a little pissed off but then I realized I hadn't had a bowel movement. Drank a cup of Thermo Java and what do you know.. Anyways I didn't gain I stayed the same after. It could be a possible loss since I drank Omni 4 and Thermo Java but not sure so I'll stick to a stall and pray for good loss tomorrow. That time of month really screws with my loss and it bites to have it in the beginning but I know if I hold out it will be worth it! I would tell anyone on drops to call their distributor and go through your day to make sure your not doing something wrong. I know I'm not and its my period causing this. Anyhow I also know I ate a lot of salt yesterday so I'm going to try to watch that today. See you after lunch..<3 Thanks for reading! I really appriecate that people are reading my journey. I didn't know if anyone would but I've had more hits than I expected! Omni truly is amazing products. I miss my remind, I have powder (it has sugar) so I think I will get the capsules on my next order! :-)
 
My iced coffee treat!Iced coffee and an apple for breakfast/brunch. tbs milk a lot of ice 1cup coffee vanilla crème stevia English toffee stevia and chocolate stevia mmmm yum!  Yum! Love it! Had chicken strips and salad for dinner. Its super windy! I was a little hungry today but think its the period effecting it. Had a lazy day today. For the most part anyways. I scrubbed my floors in my bathroom not once but 3 times thanks to my kids! Ugh spilled the potty chair twice and somehow a glass of milk. Anyhow, all in all a good day today. Going to enjoy some strawberries here in a few and get on my 3hr nite lite count down. See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment