Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Phase 2 Day 1

And it begins! Woke up early and stepped on the scale. I am up 8lbs on my loading! Sucesful loading and I'm glad cause it was a chore. (The first time loading its common to do 2-3lbs following rounds typically gain more.) Looked outside this morning to a rain/snow mix but still made it to the gym for water aerobic this morning. They don't encourage exercising and I was doing a strict 6day a week routine so I cut it back to shallow water aerobics class to continue to maintain by progress and be active. I did not push myself for I'm a little afraid to stall myself. They say to add more protein when doing workouts however this is more of a tone and not more than a brisk walk so I did not. Got home at 11 and had my apple (fruit one) while preparing lunch for my kids and myself. Half way through I forgot to drop so I waited the 15mins before and after and took my drops. I weighed 3.5-4 oz raw chicken breast pieces out and seasoned them liberally and put in fry pan with little water two cloves of garlic and sliced onion on top when pan got hot and the chicken started to brown I would add water to "sauté" the onions. I did that 3 times and then left the lid on to kind of steam (I hate dry chicken) and made a toss salad on the side. I used 2oz of onion so it weighed 2ozand included lettuce 2 grape tomatoes, and some small pieces of cucumbers. also sprinkled dry onion on to give a crunch and one wasa cracker. I use two breasts so there are about 4 servings of chicken. I am quite full. I however have gas pains on the right side a little. Most likely from eating all day yesterday. I am considering taking a chito if it doesn't go away. The thought of scarfing down my girls Chocolate Easter Bunny and jelly beans have crossed my mind. However I really don't want it. I think its just the fact that I can't have it. I keep telling myself that my mind is playing fat tricks and its not working. I also tell myself I'm allergic to sugar. I simply cannot have it. I use that thought a lot while dieting. If its not on the list I'm simply allergic to it and my ass will swell. I know it sounds weird but to think like that really helps get through these days. Its only 21-45 days and I CAN do this! Ok, well I'm off to get my girls to nap and drink water. Water water water, got my glass all set and enjoying some berry flavor (stevia drops) in it for a treat right now! I think I'll do chocolate stevia drops in hot water later to get rid of the craving for the chocolate Easter Bunny sitting on my table. I think after dinner tonight I will let my girls eat what they want of it so it goes faster. Out of sight out of mind. I'll check back in after dinner. peace out!

So, I decided to take a nap with my girls and reserve some energy so I can get up at 7 to make it to water aerobic again. My Husband, Donny has worked 14days straight and today is his first day off for two weeks. He's at the gym now and since we eat healthy and "clean" and after the Holiday indulgence he's back into the swing of eating right after stepping on the scale. (we make a habit of doing it every day to help stay on track) So we will head to the store to get the veggies and stock up on meat and fruit. Its going to be a little difficult for me because on his days off I want to cook him a good meal. I might have to let him fend for himself. I let my girls choose and they want tuna helper (puuuke) so that is no problem. I woke up from my nap hungry and I think it was more me thinking I was again because I couldn't eat. I seem to go through weird thoughts like that in the beginning and it does get easier when this becomes routine. I decided to help I'd split my fruit and have half now and half after dinner before 7pm. I ate half of the biggest apple in my fridge. I prefer fugi apples or honey crisp apples. However I only treat myself the honey crisp because they are expensive apples. usually over two dollars a pan. The half apple and tons of water worked and I'm not "hungry" although I'd love to finish it off I won't. Still deciding on dinner its either chicken from earlier or shrimp. Not quite sure yet. I'll tune in later to let you know how it goes because the girls are up. :-)
https://www.omnitrition.com/findthenewyou
Well, Dinner is over and all is good. Was full had a hard time finishing. Took 4oz of chicken from earlier and a Tbs of tomato puree, franks red hot, and stevia and put in the chopper for a few pulses. ate it with lettuce celery and a small spinach cucumber salad. Now enjoying  a strawberry smoothie (half amount of fruit) with ice and Omni 4 also stevia vanilla crème drops. Nite lite at 10pm sharp! I'm pooped. Just sat down since 2pm. Here's a picture of my dinner.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment