Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Faithfully trudging along...

Woke up with a 1lb loss! That makes me very happy since I have been struggling. It bites that mother nature had to bring my period right away because its discouraging but I know waiting it out will pay Tomorrow I will measure! We had a terrible storm last night and I'm grateful everything is ok and we are all safe. I made it to the rec for water aerobics and I'm glad I get more done when I get up and go! I am eating leftover chicken strips and a yummy salad with my p2 "honey mustard dill dressing" Mustard (frenches yellow) very little apple cider vinegar, stevia, dry dill, garlic powder, and onion powder. I didn't eat a fruit cause I drank some thermo java and wasn't hungry. Omnitrition meeting tonight at the Green River Library at 6pm. I sure hope someone shows, I'm getting discouraged with this aspect. Although Omni products are amazing people seem to be reluctant to try them. The ones who do, love them though. The business opportunity is pretty dam amazing though. I've sold scentsy for 4yrs and NEVER made as much in a month! I've made more in 4 months than I have in 4yrs with scentsy. I've brought home $500 to $1,000 a month! Its pretty amazing sharing health products that people get good results from too!! The best part they do what they say they will!! Any how, I'm going to go finish my lunch and I will check back in with you all later!!
https://www.omnitrition.com/findthenewyou
https://www.facebook.com/FindTheNewYouWithOmnitrition

1 comment:

  1. Stumbled upon your blog today and noticed you haven't updated it in awhile. I'm wondering how your Omni journey is going now.

    ReplyDelete