Saturday, April 6, 2013

and the emotions continue..

I'm not sure why but I'm overly emotional, I've started crying this morning for no reason at all. Donny told me he lost weight too and I totally over reacted saying he was competing with me. I had to attend a birthday party and I wasn't in a visiting mood. I'm very tired and a headache. I skipped the gym today and then took a nap when I got home from the birthday. I want to cheat and eat something even more. I took some motrin event though I'm not suppose to for two reasons. 1 I have a ulcer and 2 its coated with sugar and a no no on drops. Its possible it could stall me and also aggravate my ulcer but frankly I decided it was worth the risks cause my head hurts that bad. I haven't been on the computer much for this very reason but I logged on just for any of you that might actually be reading. I made a promise and I keep it. I just hope I stay strong and keep up with this diet too. Its really hard esp when I don't feel good and so exhausted. Making food takes time and different food for my girls and for Donny. UGh fortunately I'm doing well, I'm just struggling. tomorrow is a new day!

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment