Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Getting Prepared...

Today, I'm reflecting on my journey to come! I would suggest that anyone who starts any diet should prepare mentally as well! I am a little nervous for this round because I've dedicated my round to blog this! It will help me keep on track. I read this quote in the gym the other day and it said you don't find time to work out in your busy day, you must make time to work out! I am going to use this philosophy with my blog, I won't just find time, I am going to make time! They do NOT recommend you work out while on the drops and I'm in conflict about this. I've dedicated myself to the gym for 6days a week for the last two months. I am going to take the first week off from the gym and then add in water aerobics. Today I finished shopping for Easter Dinner and I'm loading so I'm excited to enjoy what I would like but since this isn't my first rodeo with Omni drops I'm not that excited to eat non stop for 2days. Its not so much fun. Well, on this note my Older daughter just pee'd her pants outside while playing and I must go attend to it! The joys of Motherhood! To be continued..

1 comment: